We use information we collect:
- To provide and improve the Service,
- To contact you with administrative communications and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the company you represent;
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Arkancleaning is committed to take reasonable steps to protect and secure the User’s Personal information provided via the Site. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse, loss, misuse, destruction or disclosure. All access to the Site or transactions performed through the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS) and secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people However ,no Internet, email , transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. Thus, We cannot ensure, and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us
We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you, when you visit our website pages , App, fill out a contact form, Use Live Chat.
- Personal Information: is data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for examples name and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address.
- Information Collected from Users Automatically
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique device identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
- Aggregate Information: We collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We do not specifically market to, or knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents r legal guardian in control. If you think that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data through this Site, please contact us, and we will use every efforts to delete that information from our databases.